Welcome to my yoga website
I'm a freelance yoga teacher based in Witney, Oxfordshire (UK). I run yoga classes for people of all ages and abilities in and around Witney.
One to one classes are also available.
Please get in touch for further information.
I am starting two 'live' classes from Monday 17th May and continuing with one Zoom class - please see the 'classes' page for details.
A Zoom recording is also available weekly - please contact me if you have previously attended my classes and would like to receive a recording of a class each week.
Covid-19 Information for 'Live' Classes
1. Do not come to class if you or anyone in your household have Covid symptoms.
2. Wear a mask to come into the building and wear it until you are on your mat in the studio. You do not need to wear the mask for the class. Please wear the mask again when leaving after class.
3. Observe social distancing in the corridor and the studio.
4. Please bring your own yoga mat and blanket (belt & blocks if you have them). If you have your own backarch, bring it if you wish to use it at the beginning of class.
5. If you develop any Covid symptoms within 7 days of a class, use the Test, Track & Trace system and contact me.
6. Please arrive for class no more than 5 minutes before the start time and leave promptly after the class.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please get in touch.